<div style='background-color: none transparent;'></div>

Pages

Home » , , » php activities ( tagalog video's)

php activities ( tagalog video's)

1 Introduction, Variables, Comments  >>Watch Me (Whip / Nae Nae)
2 String, Functions  >>You already know who it is
3 Numbers, Math Functions  >>Gonna do it for me
4 Arrays  >>watch me nene here
5 Associative Arrays >>Now watch me whip (Kill it!)
6 Array Function >>Now watch me nae nae (Okay!)
7 Constants >>Now watch me whip whip
8 Boolean, Null and Empty Values  >>Watch me nae nae (Want me do it?)
9 Type Juggling and Casting  >>Now watch me whip (Kill it!)
10 Conditional Expressions  >>Watch me nae nae (Okay!)
11 Logical and Comparison Operators  >>Now watch me whip whip
12 Switch Case  >>Watch me nae nae (Can you do it?)
13 While Loop  >>Now watch me
14 For Loop  >>Ooh watch me, watch me
15 Foreach Loop  >>Ooh watch me, watch me
16 Continue and Break  >>Ooh watch me, watch me
17 Functions  >>Ooh watch me, watch me
18 Functions with Arguments  >>Ooh watch me, watch me
19 Returning Value from a Function  >>Ooh watch me, watch me
20 Returning Multiple Values from a Function  >>Ooh watch me, watch me
21 Scope and Global Variables  >>Ooh watch me, watch me
22 Common Problems and Errors  >>Do the stanky leg (stank)
23 Request Response Cycle  >>Do the stanky leg (stank stank)
24 Encoding URL, Reserved Words  >>Do the stanky leg (stank)
25 Encoding HTML  >>Do the stanky leg (stank stank)
26 Include and Require Function  >>Now break your legs (break 'em, break 'em)
27 Post Method  >>Break your legs (break 'em dog)
28 Connecting to MySQL Database  >>Tell 'em "break your legs" (break 'em, break 'em)
29 Adding Data to MySQL Database  >>Break your legs (break 'em dog)
30 Viewing Data from MySQL Database  >>Tell 'em "break your legs" (break 'em, break 'em)
31 Edit Data from MySQL Database  >>Break your legs (break 'em dog)
32 Delete Data from MySQL Database  >>Tell 'em "break your legs" (break 'em, break 'em)

Now watch me
Bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop
Now watch me
Bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop

For recap download this students hands-on checklist here:-)

Share this article :

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. datasavvy . All Rights Reserved
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template Modify by Creating Website . Inpire by Darkmatter Rockettheme Proudly powered by Blogger